So, right now, we have an apartment on the 2nd floor. (They call the first floor 0 here and the basement -1) This will be our home away from home for about 1 more week. After that we will move into the apartment where the missionaries live who are leaving. I have taken a picture off the balcony (where I have to dry our clothes because hardly anyone has a dryer here.) and at the cars parked illegally below. Ha Ha...I guess they are supposed to park parallel but then not so many can fit but then they hang out in the road!
Okay, now I can start picturing you there! With us being so far away, I have to keep reminding myself that you're not in Utah! Please tell Dad I was NOT on top of Father's Day, so his cards will not be in time. I'm sorry! I love you!
ReplyDelete