Monday, June 24, 2013

So...I was not going to post again for awhile, but on the way back from Tuzi we ate at this marvelous place.  The owner grows his own lamb, chickens, has fresh fish in the lake, bakes is own bread and boy can you tell.  Here are some pictures of the restaurant Niagara.

 Yes, it really is that turquoise!
 You can sit and eat here if you wish
 Unique bird house
 So clear
 Funny looking duck
 Little Niagara
 "Our" young proselyting Elders Compton and Blackburn
 The inside of the restaurant is as interesting as the outside

 Calamari
 Hamburger (probably not beef)
 Pork shiskabobs
I want to go there again sometime.  In the end of summer the lake is dry and I will post the amazing difference then.


7 comments:

  1. Cool Mom! Please post often! Rachel says to tell you Hi! You and Dad look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your posts!!!! Be safe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you eat the calamari- Looks lovely-NOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not...young elder ordered it and ate every bite! Yuck!

      Delete
  4. Eww! Haha miss you so much grandma! Skype us sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eww! Haha miss you so much grandma! Skype us sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know what it is like there in Montenegro. I haven't a clue. I know the blogging is time consuming, hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete